Saturday 8 April 2017

Extra Bits and Pieces

I have another project published in this month's (April) Homespun magazine by Universal Publishing.

It is my "Garden Pond" cushion which features fussy cut diamonds.

BloggerImage

They also have a profile on my work.

BloggerImage

I have been busy sewing some of my favourites lately, hexagons of course.

BloggerImage

I have also started a new project for my July retreat, a paper foundation pieced folder cover in bright colours on black and white.

BloggerImage

I have also written up the pattern for my Dresden Plate Table runner, available from The Stitchers Cupboard. (Phone 02 46558348 in Australia).

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Cathie from Adelaide sent me this photo of her recently finished "Meryton" in purple, green and gold.  Looks fabulous.

BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment