Saturday 1 April 2017

Great Birthday Class at Hobbysew

Thank you to all my gorgeous girls in class at Hobbysew Kings Park for spoiling me on my birthday yesterday.  I had a great day!

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Back to sewing...

Christine has completed her beautiful "Charlotte" quilt.  Looks great.

BloggerImage

Sharon has made progress on her circles for "Spikes and Specks".  Looking wonderful with beautiful combination of fabrics.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Anne has also made great progress on her blocks for "Meryton" in very soft shades of pink and green.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Meredith has been preparing pieces for "Wentworth".  Looking gorgeous with special fussy cutting.

BloggerImage

I have also been having fun with relaxing stitching on my hexagons.

BloggerImage

Thanks again for a great birthday.

BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment