Saturday 26 August 2017

The Quilting Room Show and Tell from Previous Classes

I am now in Adelaide teaching for Helen Campbell of The Quilting Room.  This is the third time I have been here this year.  The ladies had some gorgeous Show and Tell from previous classes.

This is Andrea's spectacular "Lambton" with an amazing yellow background with red and blue and grey appliqué.  It has been beautifully quilted by Sally McKenzie.





Next is Cathie's very beautiful "Meryton" in pansy colours.  So pretty.  She has done a wonderful job, and quilted gorgeously by Judy Simcock.







I was able to see Helen's gorgeous "Lambton" centre for myself.  She had sent me a photo but that did not do the real thing justice.  Here are some pics I took today.






Sandra showed her beautiful Pemberley, just the final border to go on.  She made a variation by using the same fabric for all of the short Dresdens.  Looks great.


Helen also showed her gorgeous "Pemberley" which she is in the process of quilting.


Sandra showed her "Lambton" centre.  Stunning.




Another post on class progress to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment